• Click CONTACT US in the footer if you have any problems registering for the forums.

Photo Hunt No. 14 - Funny

Kathy (Trekcapri)

100+ Posts
This week’s Photo Hunt No. 14 (Week of June 4) – Funny

A Photo Hunt 2017 category is available on the Media Gallery.

It was very moving to see the memorials in everyone’s photos this past week. I think it is so important to remember and not forget.

My thoughts go out to the victims and the people in Manchester and London and to the memories of all those memorialized in everyone’s photos.

Future Themes: If you have ideas for a future theme, feel free to share them HERE
Photo Hunt No. 15 (Week of June 11) – Chocolate
Photo Hunt No. 15 (Week of June 18) – Tradition
Photo Hunt No. 16 (Week of June 25) – Music/Musical
Photo Hunt No. 17 (Week of July 2) - Flag

I was thinking of changing this week’s theme, but then decided that we could probably use something cool to smile about.

I found these two Italians working at the Rialto Market in Venice, Italy very funny.

PokeyMindy

100+ Posts
Giffords Circus is a small, wonderful circus that performs around the Cotswolds every summer. We've been to the last 6 of them and will probably go again this summer. The two performers in this photo are the funniest (after Tweedy the Clown who is hilarious).

So happy that I could go to the Gifford's circus last July with Kathy and Charley...it was so much fun!

Sponsors

Booking.com Hotels in Europe
AutoEurope.com Car Rentals

New resources