• CONTACT US if you have any problems registering for the forums.

Photo Hunt No. 14 - Funny

Kathy (Trekcapri)

100+ Posts
This week’s Photo Hunt No. 14 (Week of June 4) – Funny

A Photo Hunt 2017 category is available on the Media Gallery.

It was very moving to see the memorials in everyone’s photos this past week. I think it is so important to remember and not forget.

My thoughts go out to the victims and the people in Manchester and London and to the memories of all those memorialized in everyone’s photos.

Future Themes: If you have ideas for a future theme, feel free to share them HERE
Photo Hunt No. 15 (Week of June 11) – Chocolate
Photo Hunt No. 15 (Week of June 18) – Tradition
Photo Hunt No. 16 (Week of June 25) – Music/Musical
Photo Hunt No. 17 (Week of July 2) - Flag

I was thinking of changing this week’s theme, but then decided that we could probably use something cool to smile about.

I found these two Italians working at the Rialto Market in Venice, Italy very funny.

We thought this road sign was a pretty funny description of driving some of the hairpin roads in Italy. Mike's expression sums up his feelings about being the driver
IMG_5489.JPG

Giffords Circus is a small, wonderful circus that performs around the Cotswolds every summer. We've been to the last 6 of them and will probably go again this summer. The two performers in this photo are the funniest (after Tweedy the Clown who is hilarious).

full
So happy that I could go to the Gifford's circus last July with Kathy and Charley...it was so much fun!

How to Find Information

Search using the search button in the upper right. Search all forums or current forum by keyword or member. Advanced search gives you more options.

Filter forum threads using the filter pulldown above the threads. Filter by prefix, member, date. Or click on a thread title prefix to see all threads with that prefix.

Sponsors

Booking.com Hotels in Europe
AutoEurope.com Car Rentals

Recommended Guides, Apps and Books

52 Things to See and Do in Basilicata by Valerie Fortney
Italian Food & Life Rules by Ann Reavis
Italian Food Decoder App by Dana Facaros, Michael Pauls
French Food Decoder App by Dana Facaros, Michael Pauls
She Left No Note, Lake Iseo Italy Mystery 1 by J L Crellina