• CONTACT US if you have any problems registering for the forums.

The Slow Europe Contest 2019

@Jabez it is your turn but you have only one choice!

Italy, Rome - 3 Millennia Tours - the winner chooses one of two options:
Option 1: one day private tour (up to 4 people) in Rome with Tony Polzer. (Tony is usually available in June, July, September, October; does not include Vatican tour)

Option 2: 50% discount on one day private tour (up to 4 people) in Rome from anyone on the 3 Millennia team.

One of our winners has decided to not use the prize they chose (for scheduling reasons) and that prize is back on the list.

We now have two prizes remaining.

--------------------
Italy, Rome - 3 Millennia Tours - the winner chooses one of two options:
Option 1: one day private tour (up to 4 people) in Rome with Tony Polzer. (Tony is usually available in June, July, September, October; does not include Vatican tour)
Option 2: 50% discount on one day private tour (up to 4 people) in Rome from anyone on the 3 Millennia team.
--------------------
--------------------
Italy, Tuscany - L’Aiolina, 50% discount on 1 week for up to 5 people in an apartment on an estate in the Chianti, near Siena.
--------------------

We have drawn two more names. They will pick their prize in the order drawn.

@SMJ
@Colo

I will email the winners now.

@SMJ it is your turn to pick a prize!!

Well, since I will be in Rome in September, I will choose a tour with Tony from 3 Millenia Tours! I will be there for 3 nights with a friend who has never been to Italy before, so that would be perfect if it is still available. Thank you! what do I do next , Pauline?

Pauline I sent a email, but thought I should post for the community. I am on work travel 3000 miles away from home. Will not be able to confirm until I get home and chat with my sweetie and her. Any chance you and the community would extend formal response time until Sunday.

I only ask because we are very interested!

Thanks Colo

Pauline - we are excited to confirm our getaway to L’Aiolina and would like to thank you for the great contest, all those who provided great prizes, and mostly the 21 people in front of me that left me my wife's first choice!

Thank you Pauline: for organizing the contest and coping with what I'm sure were many questions and messages! :)

Congratulations Pauline on a great competition, and thanks for your hard work. I am enjoying spending my prize on Amazon.
Happy slow travelling everyone!

Earlier I made a banner for all the contest winners (appears on your posts under your member name), but just now removed it from those who passed on prizes. They were still winners, but did not end up with a prize. I will get rid of these banners eventually but thought they are fun for now.

How to Find Information

Search using the search button in the upper right. Search all forums or current forum by keyword or member. Advanced search gives you more options.

Filter forum threads using the filter pulldown above the threads. Filter by prefix, member, date. Or click on a thread title prefix to see all threads with that prefix.

Sponsors

Booking.com Hotels in Europe
AutoEurope.com Car Rentals

Recommended Guides, Apps and Books

52 Things to See and Do in Basilicata by Valerie Fortney
Italian Food & Life Rules by Ann Reavis
Italian Food Decoder App by Dana Facaros, Michael Pauls
French Food Decoder App by Dana Facaros, Michael Pauls
She Left No Note, Lake Iseo Italy Mystery 1 by J L Crellina