• CONTACT US if you have any problems registering for the forums.

Travel purse

Comparing Piazza Day bag with my new Crossbody bag. I really like the new purse...I appreciate that it's a little bit bigger; especially the side pockets for water bottle or small umbrella. The added security features are nice too.

IMG_3335.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
OK, I ordered one too, and I love it with ONE HUGE exception - there is a pocket on the very front of the purse - a really nice, large pocket that would be perfect for my cellphone, but there is NO zipper, no snap, no Velcro, NO way to secure the contents of that packet, which makes that pocket practically useless for me! I've already posted a review on ebags! Danm - every purse seems to have one fatal flaw!

on the flip side is the pocket you are referring to I believe. I placed kleenex packet , gum, hand sanitizer in that pocket. I put my phone in the adjacent pocket which has the zipper and clasp which worked out fine for me.

trying the find the perfect purse is more difficult than finding the perfect man, LOL

Hope once you get the purse you are happy with it!!
M

It's more of a pewter-ish greyish but in the sunlight more towards silver-ish.....does that help, LOL

the fabric has a "sheen" to it.... Definitely not as "silver" as it appears in my photo above.

Mindy

I love the Luglife line. It is a company based in Canada and was started by a couple HERE's their story on how they started their company. I recently started becoming a fan of their products, even bought one of their bags on my most recent trip (post Camino trip in Barcelona). The colors are cool/fun (they also offer basic/traditional black and more neutral colors) and they are built with so many functional and practical pockets. I own several now (one, two, and for going to the gym, three). I first found out about them from a girl who was planning her Camino. She liked the bag because it is so light and functional. Its been my go to bag for a long while now.

How to Find Information

Search using the search button in the upper right. Search all forums or current forum by keyword or member. Advanced search gives you more options.

Filter forum threads using the filter pulldown above the threads. Filter by prefix, member, date. Or click on a thread title prefix to see all threads with that prefix.

Sponsors

Booking.com Hotels in Europe
AutoEurope.com Car Rentals

Recommended Guides, Apps and Books

52 Things to See and Do in Basilicata by Valerie Fortney
Italian Food & Life Rules by Ann Reavis
Italian Food Decoder App by Dana Facaros, Michael Pauls
French Food Decoder App by Dana Facaros, Michael Pauls
She Left No Note, Lake Iseo Italy Mystery 1 by J L Crellina