• CONTACT US if you have any problems registering for the forums.

Guess this photo - March 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am with Roz - Amazing
We got to start somewhere
It looks like it could be Virginia, and in my travels I have found parts of Germany look like Virginia - so is was the pic taken in Germany?

Is there a clue in the walkway, as that looks white except where the water has hit it, so either salt or light snow/frost? Maybe the latter.

You got it, JustTravel. It's a series of terraced lakes with waterfalls, and even more beautiful than the photo.

Still in Europe, what city?

fullsizeoutput_23a9.jpeg

I think if Ann would have written Prague Czech Republic she would be correct.
Or at least I think she would be.

Yes, it is Prague. The American flag is on top of the American Embassy building.

We stayed in one of the apartments in the converted palace in Malá Strana, ours was the one with the balcony. We enjoyed this view from the windows and balcony for two weeks in May 2005. I had to pay to get into this garden/park like everyone else who wants to visit. It is well hidden and was empty most of the time.

This is part of this garden -

2005 holiday 169.jpg

2005 holiday 089.jpg

2005 holiday 090.jpg

2005 holiday 091.jpg

Here is the next mystery photo to ponder. I have no idea who the young lady is posing in the picture, but it is hard to find a moment when someone is not standing in front of this door.

gueess006.JPG

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

How to Find Information

Search using the search button in the upper right. Search all forums or current forum by keyword or member. Advanced search gives you more options.

Filter forum threads using the filter pulldown above the threads. Filter by prefix, member, date. Or click on a thread title prefix to see all threads with that prefix.

Sponsors

Booking.com Hotels in Europe
AutoEurope.com Car Rentals

Recommended Guides, Apps and Books

52 Things to See and Do in Basilicata by Valerie Fortney
Italian Food & Life Rules by Ann Reavis
Italian Food Decoder App by Dana Facaros, Michael Pauls
French Food Decoder App by Dana Facaros, Michael Pauls
She Left No Note, Lake Iseo Italy Mystery 1 by J L Crellina