• CONTACT US if you have any problems registering for the forums.

Trip Reports from the old SlowTrav website

Sharon J

100+ Posts
This is terrific. You certainly have permission to include mine. We are finally going back to Lake Como and Nico's lovely place at Sant'Antonio outside Montepulciano this coming May. Covid certainly ruined many of our planned trips. Then, back to Positano and Nico's again next October. Fingers crossed. No matter where we go in Italy, we Always spend a week with Nico.

Pauline

Forums Admin
Two Paris trip reports from @Sharon J !

Thanks!

Pauline

Forums Admin
I am moving my trip reports over. I kept them in a blog section of SlowTrav, then moved them to a separate blog when I left SlowTrav. I closed that a few years ago. Now I am copying those old trip reports over and adding photos. I am starting at 2003 (Switzerland and Italy). By 2014 I was posting my trip reports on Slow Europe.

Pauline

Forums Admin
A new SlowTrav Trip Report from @margaretlb is posted:

Pauline

Forums Admin
Another great SlowTrav trip report has been copied over - this one for Turkey:

I moved this thread to the top of the Travel Talk forum to encourage people to read these trip reports. If you have a trip report that was published on SlowTrav, send me a message if you would like it published on Slow Europe. Thanks!

Pauline

Forums Admin
Alpinista's trip report for hiking Hadrian's Wall is posted.

How to Find Information

Search using the search button in the upper right. Search all forums or current forum by keyword or member. Advanced search gives you more options.

Filter forum threads using the filter pulldown above the threads. Filter by prefix, member, date. Or click on a thread title prefix to see all threads with that prefix.

Recommended Travel Guides

52 Things to See and Do in Basilicata by Valerie Fortney
Italian Food & Life Rules by Ann Reavis
Italian Food Decoder App by Dana Facaros, Michael Pauls
How to Be an American in Italy by Jessica Scott Romano